- Perform mechanical and/or electrical assembly.
- Perform inspection in accordance with requirements of qualified operator program (QOP).
- Accurately read blueprints.
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
- Accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other work instructions.
- Take ownership for accuracy of processes and understand impact of nonconforming work.
- Perform mechanical rework.
- Perform unique assembly processes.
- Build parts that meet drawing specifications.
- Meet internal and external customer deadlines as determined by team.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including over forty hours a week as needed.
- Work successfully in a team environment.
- Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certification as required.
Qualification: Skills Required:
- Comply with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs.
- Handle multiple tasks.
Education: Education Required:
- Production experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and assembly instructions.
- Must be able to effectively work in an environment requiring repetitive job responsibilities.
- Ability to focus on safety and quality is extremely important.
- Must be highly motivated and dedicated to exceed customer expectations.
The minimum educational requirements or equivalent combination of education and experience required for internal and external candidates. Required certifications and/or professional credentials are also included.
Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience: Less than 3 months
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems