Under direct supervision perform routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes.
- Accurately interpret and follow work procedures, routings and instructions.
- Accurately interpret blueprints
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
- Responsible for quality, assembling parts that meet the businesses and customers expectations.
- Able to work individually and in a team environment to meet customer deadlines.
- Ability to acquire necessary skills, knowledge and certifications as required by the position.
- Take ownership for accuracy of individual work and process.
- Work successfully in a team environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Effectively interact and communicate within the team and other functional groups.
- Proactively participate in cost reduction activities.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word
Qualification: - Production experience is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred.
- Welding/Solder Brazing experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to read prints and follow assembly instructions.
- Must be able to effectively work in an environment requiring repetitive job responsibilities.
- Ability to focus on safety and quality is extremely important.
- Must be highly motivated and dedicated to exceed customer expectations
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition .
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems