Assembly and Rework
- Assembles, reworks, and/or reassembles product as specified on applicable documentation.
- Verifies accuracy of instruction documents (e.g. schematics, assembly drawings, bills of material).
- Checks work for accuracy, quality, and conformance to specifications.
- Uses a computer for data entry and input of serial numbers into the mainframe.
- Informs supervisor or lead of work-related problems.
Test and Inspection
- Performs testing activities including current checks, burn-ins, and operation of Automated Test Equipment.
- Verifies assemblies and subassemblies against applicable documentation.
- Verifies Part Number, Revision Level, and Quantity received.
- Conducts routine electrical tests, sorting failed assemblies from passed assemblies.
- Records test data and results.
- Informs supervisor or lead of discrepancies discovered.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience required.
- Ability to perform moderately complex assembly operations.
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings and assembly aides.
- Good verbal, reading, writing, and comprehension skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal direction.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.