Eaton located in Arden, NC has an opening for an Assembler III on 2nd Shift
Position Overview :
The primary function of the job is to perform winding, assembly, complex and repetitive wiring and copper operations to produce complete sub-assemblies and final assembly of control equipment. Check electrical / mechanical performance of completed assemblies. Pack and prepare product for shipping.
Construct, assemble and/or repair Layout Copper.
Install / Fabricate layout copper to accommodate customer connections.
Ensure that copper connections are braced to meet bracing specifications.
Ensure that all clearance requirements are maintained.
Install and wire electrical devices required per Bill of Material and wire diagrams and schematics.
Ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is available for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Arden, NC facility will be considered.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds – waist, shoulder, overhead
- Proven history of safe work habits.
- Must be able to work effectively without direct supervision
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime – weekdays and weekends
- Previous experience in Copper
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.