Adecco is currently assisting our Bethel client seeking a MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER. MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of assembly tasks within a manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER include but are not limited to:
• Assembly of parts and/or sub-assemblies according to blueprints, bill of materials, and shop order specifications
• Use of mechanical or power hand tools and gauges
• Mounting, refining, and fastening units
• Inspection of completed parts
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ years of mechanical assembly experience
• Knowledge of inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers and more
• Ability to read blueprints
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good solid work history with excellent references
Hours - 7am - 3:30pm
Pay - $14 hr
Long term temporary position - may be potential for hire.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Programs. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. We also have a Holiday Pay Program, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and more...
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.