At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description: 3M is seeking Electro-Mechanical/General Assemblers for the Infection Prevention Division located in Eden Prairie, MN. Here, you go. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Assemble/package manufactured products in accordance to applicable procedures
- Performs all quality checks in accordance with applicable procedures
- Responsible for stocking raw packaging materials for items to be packaged
- Accurately record production data
- Attend regular production employee meetings, and any other meetings related to the position
- Clean work station per cleaning procedure(s)
- Takes direction from line lead/shift lead
- Weekend work
- Holidays as needed
- Short notice shift coverage
- Working a fixed 1st shift (6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday) or 2nd shift (2:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday,) or a fixed day shift (5:00 a.m. -- 3:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday) depending on shift availability
- F requent standing; sitting and reaching with hands and arms; walking and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling; occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Possess a High School diploma/GED or higher
- A minimum of three (3) months of manufacturing experience
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- A minimum of one (1) year of production assembly experience in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer proficiency, including excel and word
: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Relocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for an Assembler/Electro-Mechanical Assembler position at 3M Eden Prairie. Qualified applications will may considered when Assembler/Electro-Mechanical Assembler openings occur at 3M Eden Prairie for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.