Adecco is assisting our local client Trimble Navigation Limited recruiting for person to perform small part assembly who has soldering experience. This is for a long term temporary to hire position that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This is a 1st shift position with hours of 7am to 3:40pm. Some overtime required (10 hour shifts, Saturdays)
• Detailed assembly and testing involving printed wiring boards and other electronic components
• Understanding of ESD and the appropriate procedures for handling ESD products
• Assemble Receivers and other product
• Soldering experience involving attaching wires, electronic components, connectors etc to Printed Wiring Boards
• Test Receiver
• Ensure Quality Product
• Meet Time Standard based on Daily Rate
• Follow Safety Guidelines/maintain good Housekeeping
Measures of Success:
• Minimal to no rework
• Minimal to no quality issues
• Delivering to daily plan
• No safety incidences following all safety guidelines
• Appropriate attendance within the Trimble policy
Skills & Experience Required:
• Preferred 1 year experience in factory environment specially assembly and testing
• Able to understand blueprints and assembly work instructions
• Understanding of quality systems
If you are qualified and interested, you can call the office at 937-237-1831 to learn more about this opportunity, or click on "Apply Now" at the www.adeccousa.com website to complete your application with Adecco. Please select "office 34" when completing your application. You are also more than welcome to come into the Dayton branch at 8239 Troy Pike in Huber Heights, Ohio 45424. If you are already registered with Adecco, please call the Dayton Office at 937-237-1831.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.