Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Assembler/Solderer positions in Suffolk County, NY. These are contract opportunities. Apply Now if you are interested and meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Assembler/Solderer job include:
• Perform assembly steps, with little or no assistance to, PC board assembly and soldering &/or, chassis wiring and soldering &/or mechanical assembly, and inspection
• Follow operation sheets, engineering drawings and engineering change orders in completion of the assembly tasks
• Exercise care to ensure that each step in the process is completed correctly and that the part or finished product meets the quality specifications
• Maintain records as required to charge direct labor time to specific product amounts
• Perform duties using a variety of small hand tools and related production equipment
• Provides training and mentoring for other employees, as required
• Perform other routine operations within fairly similar situations, as required
• Provides written and/or oral communications concerning a variety of situations
• Keeps workstation, tools, and equipment in a neat and orderly manner
• Understands and complies with all Company and safety rules and regulations
• Engages and participates in a self-directed team environment
• High School Diploma / GED
• 1- 3 years of manufacturing experience
• IPC-A-610 Certification
• J-STD-001 Certification
• Basic Computer skills
• Ability to interpret drawings, operations sheets, and perform in process inspections
• Pass Visual acuity exam
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler/Solderer job in Ronkonkoma, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled