Stop thinking about it and get to Adecco today! We are looking for fast paced and excited team players to join our growing team at KDMK! Did you know that more than 50% of the leadership on the production floor at KDMK started out in assembly through Adecco as temporary associates? Did you know KDMK has the most comprehensive & family oriented benefits packages of any company in this market? Did you know KDMK prefers to promote from within rather than hire off the street? Adecco is currently assisting KDMK in their search to fill several 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Assembly openings in Mt Sterling, Kentucky! KDMK in Mt. Sterling is extremely fast paced and requires you to work together in a team environment to accomplish changing daily targets and goals. These 1st and 2nd Shift Assembly positions are temporary to hire opportunities and are 10-12 hour shifts, Monday through Friday with consistent OT on the weekends. Attendance is a must for long term growth opportunities at KDMK. Previous Assembly experience is not required but is preferred. We have a unique offering of UPTO for days you may need to take off for appointments, etc.! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Assembly job include:
* Assembly positions require standing on your feet for 12 hour shift in the same position on the line, bending, stooping
* Report defects and any other issues to team leader in a prompt and polite manner. This facility operates on a strict Stop, Call, and Wait procedure
* Perform other duties as needed, including specific tasks based on special projects, and 5S required activities
* Work overtime as required (Must have the flexibility to work 7 days a week is needed, 12 hour shifts)
* Perform visual inspections to compare parts, part numbers and bin numbers
* Follow safe work procedures and wears personal protective equipment as required (provided)
* Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety rules, operating procedures and instructions
* Possess basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers)
* Understand and follow verbal instructions
* Be flexible and adaptable in the face of constantly changing requirements
* Stand in a small area for 8-12 hours
* Work using air, electric machines
* Work with propane, oil, viscore for manufacturing and blue resin compound
* Perform very fast paced and repetitive work requiring the use of both hands
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this assembler job in Mt Sterling or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. Or call our office at 859-498-1444.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled