Entry Level Manufacturing and Assembly
Are you are sitting staring at your computer feeling there frustrated and worried? Are your eyes starting to cross from looking at the same job postings over and over again? Is your level of frustration rising; and your confidence falling? We have the solution. At Adecco, we change lives one job at a time by bringing our passion and experience to work for you every day.
We are developing our Entry Level Manufacturing and Assembly team at KDMK. Drive your career forward today and come check out this state of the art automotive manufacturing facility.
• Immediate start dates with full time opportunity after 90 days
• No HS Diploma or GED required; just good attendance and commitment to work needed
• Availability on all shifts
• Weekly Pay with OT up to $625 per week
• No appointment necessary; walk in today between 8a-5p at 211 Young Lane 40353. Our office is located off exit 110 on 64 behind the Hardee's and Pizza Hut; or call #859-498-1444.
Did you know?
• More than 50% of current leadership on our production floor started as Adecco temporaries
• We created over 200 full time opportunities last year for associates just like you
• Safety is our top priority. We have an onsite nurse and a well-trained team of first responders available 24 hours a day.
• Training is extensive and ongoing here. Isn't it terrible to start a new job and be thrown at it with little to no guidance from your leadership?
• We are laser focused on quality. We provide families around the globe with the fuel pump modules they have in their vehicles. Even though this is an entry level manufacturing and assembly job, you are a quality assurance inspector here at KDMK. Families count on YOU.
We are hiring individuals with a positive attitude to work in our team oriented and fast paced production environment. We are looking for entry level manufacturing and assembly associates with a strong drive and commitment to work. Your attendance is critical to your success here at KDMK. You will need to be able to follow written and verbal instructions, and you need to be open to constructive feedback as we help you enhance your skills. You must be able to lift up to 35 pounds, bend, twist, and use both hands to grip small parts in repetition while standing for 12 hour shifts. We want you to be comfortable, sneakers are welcome! Drive your career forward today in this entry level manufacturing and assembly opportunity; we are waiting for you.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.