Adecco is currently seeking experienced Assembly Manufacturing Workers in the Fenton area. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Basic to complex assembly of parts per diagrams and customer requirements
- Soldering using keen eye sight to make sure small parts are properly built
- Quality inspections of parts
- Unload, move and store a variety of materials, parts and products
- Packaging to order specifications
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to sit for prolonged periods
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to use power tools
- Must work well with others and be able to take direction
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and hair drug test
Pay for this position is $14 per hour
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing or general labor related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.