Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Assembly line positions in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to work on an assembly line, as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com!
Responsibilities for this Assembly line position include:
- Basic assembly
- Packaging product to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- May require cleaning and inspecting
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Must have transportation in Casa Grande, AZ
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to stand on an assembly line for 8-10 hour shifts
We have openings on First Shift Monday - Friday from 7am-3:30pm and Second Shift 3:30pm-12am Monday -Friday * Saturdays may be required for OT*
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now or at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Casa Grande, AZ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.