Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Shelbyville, IN. This is for a 90 day temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repetitively
- Working with small hand tools, assemble small parts, labeling products
- Ability to work on multiple lines depending on production needs
- Attention to detail
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours
- Must be able to work in team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Columbus, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled