Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mentor, OH. This is a long-term temporary job with the opportunity to be hired. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
• Basic to complex assembly of small parts
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 6 month manufacturing experience
• Ability to work with small parts
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs
• Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
We have openings on the first shift Monday - Friday from :6:30am - 3pm with overtime as needed.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr. plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary job with the opportunity to be hired.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Mentor, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.