Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembly Position in Little Chute, WI. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As an assembly worker you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks that include inspection, case packers, and heavy duty lifting. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
There are two shifts available 5 am-5 pm or 5 pm-5 am working four days a week and no weekends.
Pay for this position is $12/hour plus overtime. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities for this Production job include:
• Ability to stand for 8 hrs
• Ability to work in hot conditions
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to read instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Mechanical skills are a plus!
• At least one year of industrial work
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Position in Ripon, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco or call 920.748.3831 to talk with a Recruiter
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.