Adecco is assisting Specialty Product Technologies in recruiting for Manufacturing Assembler jobs in Elizabethtown, NC. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly
- Prepare, process, wind, clean, lubricate, install, rework, calibrate, align parts, connect cables, wiring, test, solder and inspect product at various stages of assembly from component to final.
- Use hand tools and power tools; work from prints, drawings, method sheets diagrams or other specifications in accordance with established assembly procedures
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- At least six months of recent work experience
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours each day
- Ability to work with small parts
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds frequently
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds occasionally
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler position in Elizabethtown, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.