Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Assembly job in Morrisville, VT. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As an Assembler you will be responsible for producing a quality product in an efficient manner, per instruction; and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
• Arrive on time. Clock in and out appropriately, for work finished; use comments appropriately to identify problem areas. Notify a manager of any error in clocking in or out or quantities so that it may be corrected.
• Read and follow work instructions. Sign all work as instructed.
• Assemble Parts on an Assembly Line. Must be able to work a minimum of half the scheduled day on team assembly lines and meet minimum time requirements accurately and consistently in repetitive environment.
• Rotate through all Assembly areas as assigned.
• Follow visual inventory replenishment rules at every station, including the proper care of empty boxes.
• Perform visual inspection of assembly parts.
• Ask a Trainer, Line Lead, Dept. Lead or Quality Manager when there is a question of quality. Quarantine nonconforming parts through reject processing system. Fix own rejects as they appear on your schedule.
• Complete 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) before leaving any work station. Clean: process rejected parts, put tools in allocated areas, pick up any trash or loose parts and fasteners from floor and station surface. Sweep immediate area.
• Make ergonomic adjustments to tools, balancers and lift tables at stations where available. Use proper body mechanics.
• Follow safety rules including proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and report safety concerns and injuries to the Floor Supervisor, Dept. Manager, Manager, and/or Human Resources.
• Report tooling issues to Floor Supervisor or Dept. Manager.
• Maintain level of productivity and quality in accord with business needs and expectations set by management.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
• Able to push/pull carts with up to 50 lbs. frequently.
• Able to stand on concrete floors for extended period of time.
• Able to walk frequently in the course of job duties.
• Able to twist up to 45 degrees on a frequent basis.
• Able to climb stairs to reach to the production floor.
• Able to crouch, kneel and reach on a frequent basis.
• Able to consistently grip tools required for the job duties up to 80 lbs. of pressure.
• Able to pinch product used in assembly with 20 lbs. of pressure on a frequent basis.
• Able to participate in daily mandatory stretch break.
First and second shift positions, Monday - Friday, 1:30PM - 10:30PM. Pay for this position will be $13/per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly job in Morrisville, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled