Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Edinburgh, IN. This is for a Temp to Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED
- Entry Level experience
- Comfortable with small sized products
- High Attention to Detail
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Edinburgh, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled