Assembly 2nd Shift
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 426339530
Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in their search to several Assembly roles in Newington, NH on second shift weekday. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The Assemblers are responsible for following work order instructions to assemble required firearms based on the Job Routing Sheet provided for them. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Assembler jobs include:
- Must be able to perform standard assembly procedures, work, and repairs on manufactured products according to provided work instructions.
- Any other required tasks managed by assembly lead or manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Workers are expected to meet and exceed predetermined daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be able to work under the direction of a production manager and lead
- Must be able to use different tools and equipment necessary for the specified requirements in a production line
- Must be able to follow established safety procedures
- Must possess manual dexterity, cognitive reasoning and understanding for production work instructions, and must be able to perform repetitive tasks
Shift is Mon-Thur 4pm-2:30am and pays $14.30 per hour. Overtime is not mandatory but encouraged and available.
Candidates must be able to stand on their feet for the entire 10 hour shift, be able to lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these second shift Assembly roles in Newington, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled