Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembler job in Fort Atkinson, WI. This is for a long-term/temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
1. Reads work orders to understand scope and details of assignments.
2. Interprets basic blue prints to perform duties.
3. Interprets and follows assembly instructions.
4. Ensures work area is stocked with parts, connectors, seals etc. to perform work.
5. Prepares Shortage Report and replenishes stock as needed.
6. Obtains parts as needed from stock area.
7. Sets up and operates a variety of production machines to fulfill duties including wiring machine, pinning machine, cabling machine, soldering tool, stripping machine, dipping/hot pot, cable bundling machine, hand dryer
8. Performs assembly duties to include: soldering, snipping, hand assembly, crimping, etc.
9. Follows test procedures
10. Follows Quality Procedures
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. Specialized training in assembly, production, electronics is helpful
3. Soldering skills.
4. Must possess good manual dexterity for assembly duties.
5. Possess good attention to detail.
6. Possess good teamwork skills.
7. Able to work independently without close supervision.
8. Understands basic production and quality principles.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler in Fort Atkinson, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco.