Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Wauwatosa. This is for Briggs and Stratton and long term, possible temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. You will be working on a moving assembly line, building lawn mowers, snow blowers and pressure washers. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, using keen eye sight
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
1st shift 6am-2:30pm
2nd shift 2pm-10pm
Bus line Accessible
- Minimum of 1 years assembly and/or general manufacturing expereince
- There are multiple individual jobs covered by this job description with varying physical requirements. May be required to lift or carry materials of various sizes and weights
- Ability to perform frequent bending and reaching
- Ability to stand and / or walk constantly over a full work shift
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler at Briggs and Stratton or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.