Adecco is currently assisting a growing business in their search to fill an Assembly position in Nicholasville, KY.
The Assembler will be responsible for:
Following detailed instructions to assemble small parts.
Using a computer to update work orders with work performed.
Operate tools and equipment such as, hand tools, cutting tools and stamping tools.
Ability to perform prolonged stationary bench work.
Small part production experience desirable.
Must have manual dexterity and be detail oriented.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Computer skills preferred including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
This position is first shift. No weekend required.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this Assembly position in Nicholasville, KY, or you can visit our website, www.adeccousa.com, to search for other opportunities available.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry for contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associate will be responsible for production of asssembly of keys and cores and updating the computer system with work peformed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
1. Knowledge of the locksmithing industry;
2. Small-part production experience (it is a plus but not required);
3. Manual dexterity;
4. Detail orientation; and, the
5. Ability to perform prolonged stationary bench work.
1. Standard office equipment including, but not limited to, standard Windows-based computers, printers, copy machines, fax machines, and telephones.
2. Tools and equipment such as: hand tools, pinning tools, and cutting tools.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.