Assembly and Inspection
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembler/Inspector - Manufacturing job in Gaffney, SC. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler/Inspector - Manufacturing job include:
• Layout and plan work in proper sequence, work to priorities and schedules.
• Must have ability to setup and operate variety of special machines designed to grind a full range of bearing sizes
• Follow recommended procedures, refer to process sheets, special instructions and prints to properly preload bearing pairs
• Gage setup and calibrations are required
• Inspect 100% of work produced.
• HSD or GED
• Ability to read and understand process sheets
• Ability to handle small precise tools
• Frequently lift light weight material
• 2-3 years of Experience in Assembly or Inspection
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:00PM) and on the second shift (Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm)
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler/Inspector - Manufacturing job in Gaffney, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled