Assembly & Inspection Continuous
Location: Gaffney, South Carolina
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 1041575196
Title: Assembler - Manufacturing
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembler - Manufacturing job in Gaffney, SC. This is a temp-hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
• Basic to complex assembly, using keen eye sight
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• At least 6 months of Assembly experience
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM-3PM) and second shift (Monday- Friday 3PM-11PM
Pay for this position is $10hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler - Manufacturing job in Gaffney, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled