Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Assembly Coordinator position in Bennington, VT. Primary functions of Assembly Coordinator are to perform specific manufacturing functions in the production of capacitors, such as, but not limited to, dispensing, crimping, negative lead, seal placement, buffing and vacuum impregnation If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Assembly Coordinator:
• Follow the process specifications at all time to perform assigned manufacturing function.
• Ensure that equipment is in good working condition and cleaned daily.
• Visually inspect parts for conformance to specifications.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 1-2 years of related manufacturing experience.
• Lift up to 50 pounds
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembly Coordinator job in Bennington, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.