Maintains the productivity and quality levels of product between production, account team and customer. Provide information regarding production levels to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend plant and customer production meetings daily.
- Responsible for scheduling assembly operations
- Responsible to identify and supply personnel to assembly and fulfillment
- Responsible to ensure productivity and cost effectiveness in the assembly area
- Participate in ISO auditing as needed
- Enter bulk data on production schedule
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage change
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in the organization effectively and professionally
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.