Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill entry production and machine operator positions in the Lebanon, Ohio (north of Kings Island).
These are Temporary-to-Hire opportunities. Our client manufactures brakes and calipers for the automotive industry. All Training is provided.
Apply now if you meet the following qualifications.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact the Tri-County office 513-771-3006 and ask for Brent.
• Willingness to work hard, positions can be physically demanding.
• Work safely
• Must have a HS diploma or GED
• Good Attendance is CRUICIAL
• No absences allowed in first 90 days.
• 12 hour shifts: 5:00am to 5:00pm or 5:00pm to 5:00am
• 8 hour shifts: 5:00am to 1:30pm
• E Shift: 8 hour shifts: 5:00pm to 1:30am
• $12.00 an hour with $.40 2nd shift differential
A bonus of $250.00 will be paid out for PERFECT ATTENDTENCE during the first 10 weeks.
• Uniform's (Provided by the client)
Personal Protection Equipment:
• Steel Toe Boots (Provided by the client at no cost to you)
• Eye protection (Provided)
• Hearing protection (Provided)
• Must be able to pass a 7 year Felony/Misdemeanor
• Drug Screen
• Work boot voucher given at hire
• $250 attendance bonus offered
• Pay increase at time of perm hire if offered
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.