Assembly Materials Sr. Commodity Manager
Assembly Materials is looking for an experienced Sr. Commodity Manager responsible for Cost, Quality, Availability, Value Creation, and Supplier Development / Management for Assembly Test materials.
Candidate will partner with AM Ops and Technical teams, MTD, Finance, Planning, and Legal to drive optimize CQAT within the GSM-AT supply line for select components and / or raw materials.
• Owning supplier relationships.
• Negotiation and contracting.
• Spends management.
• Supplier health.
• Conducting market analysis.
• Developing and implementing commodity sourcing strategies.
• Initiating and driving cost savings initiatives.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Effectively communicate and build relationships across diverse cross-functional global teams.
• Ability to work effectively in multicultural team environments.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering, Masters/MBA degree preferred with 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
• Must have a legal or permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Prior experience with creating & negotiating deals, supplier contract management and supplier relationship management required.
• Knowledge/experience in the area of Supply Chain Management, supplier selections and evaluations, experience with packaging /assembly process and equipment and demonstrated experience with managing multiple contact/vendors/deals is necessary.
• Having a pulse on the supplier performance at Intel and knowing when to personally engage, and whom to engage at the supplier, to deliver results is key.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.