If you are ready to take the next step in your career, Intel is the place for you.
At Intel you will have the opportunity to work with top talent that will increase your opportunities to develop your career and discover more of what you can do.
This position is in the Assembly Materials - Indirect Materials Quality and Reliability Group which is part of the GSM Q&R-AT group. This position will work closely with Intel's direct and indirect materials suppliers, the Assembly Test and Technology Development (ATTD) group, Global Supply Management (GSM) group, Assembly Materials Characterization Lab (AMCL), and Intel's Assembly Test Manufacturing (ATM) factories.
The job responsibility will cover both the materials development and HVM space. In the materials development space, the job responsibilities will include being a core member of a Qual WG to assess, select and qualify materials/suppliers to meet new technology requirements through QOS HA audits. Drive AMLC (Accelerate Materials Learning Curve). Work with TD to collect reliability data and ensure Material Supplier Development Methodology (MSDM) is followed.
In the HVM space, the job responsibilities will include driving QOS culture across the supply base, providing RA for quality excursions (xRB), QOS HA audits to ensure suppliers have good quality systems in preventing quality excursions per QIF, ensuring compliance to PCS including owning PCS trend reviews and overall SPC program and compliance to change control. Travel to supplier sites is required for QOS HA audits, line walks, and developing business relationships for supplier quality management.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral treats:
• The candidate must be able to work independently in a highly matrixed structure and have excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must be able to successfully influence stakeholders in the materials and development ecosystem.
• The candidate must have fundamental understanding of polymers or metallurgy.
• The candidate should have earned at least a M.S. but preferably a Ph.D. degree in related engineering or physical sciences discipline such as Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, or Chemistry.
• Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Any experience with the following assembly/packaging materials would be desired: Polymer (MUF, CUF)/Surface Mount (Flux, Paste, Solder Spheres)/Thermal Interface Materials (PSMT), Integrated Heat Spreader (IHS), Stiffeners, Passive Components (ie. capacitors, resistors), Die Prep Materials (Dicing Tapes, Backside Grinding Tapes), Indirect Materials (Carriers, Tapes, Trays, and Stencils).
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.