Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Assembly Operators in Radford, VA. Assembly Operator positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small and large motor parts. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now! www.adeccousa.com
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good written and verbal communication skills and basic knowledge of arithmetic; simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, and adjustable measuring instruments; posting, preparation, interpretation, use and checking of reports, forms, records, and related.
- Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform, and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations, and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods.
- Continuous mental and visual attention; usually diversified operations requiring constant alertness or activity.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be mechanically inclined with experience (minimum of 6-12 months) in assembly
We have openings on first shift 8-hr schedule Monday - Friday. Must be available for overtime as needed.
Pay for this position starts at $10/hr. Overtime pay $15/hr.
Comprehensive benefit package available including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Apply online www.adeccousa.com
If you are interested or know someone who is - call now (540) 951-0841 to speak with someone immediately.
Walk-ins welcome - Colony Park, Monday - Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.