Assembly Operator 2nd Shift
Location: Southington, Connecticut
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 2060110940
Adecco is recruiting for 2nd shift Assemblers to work in Southington, CT. Pay starts at $12.25/hr. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career while offering you the ability to grow within this company.
• Assemble components in accordance with company specifications and prints.
• Use calipers and micrometers to ensure products adhere to required specifications
• Perform visual and/or other types of inspection of components, sub-assemblies, and end product to ensure quality control with and/or without microscope.
• Participate in teams to continuously improve production processes and product quality.
• Train and rotate between functions as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities for an Assembler include:
• Perform operations such as prepping, soldering, testing, milling, DCP, MSCP, preparing housing, packaging, and transporting components and piece parts as required by specific production line procedures.
• Meet established production standards.
• Sort and remove defective parts or products.
• Participate in team meetings.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Reliable, dedicated and punctual employee with a positive attitude