An Assembly Project Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position, you will work as part of a launch team and will follow the automated assembly equipment from the quoting phase to the production phase. Some of your responsibilities include: provide project leadership and drive all aspects of project launch from quoting to production; manage build shops to ensure project is on time and the automated equipment is built per CMC's machine standards. A minimum of two years of project management experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 suppler is required.
Assembly Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Provide project leadership and drive all aspects of project launch from quoting to production
• Manage build shops to ensure project is on time and the automated equipment is built per CMC's machine standards
• Meet with build shop weekly to maintain an open-issue report and a MS project timeline
• Review and approve tooling designs, system layouts, control design and weld documentation
• Bachelors in Engineering is desired
• 2+ years of Project Management experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 supplier
• 2+ years of experience with automotive underbody resistance, Fanuc, ABB and MIG welding
• Experience with MS Office required; Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Assembly Project Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jen Guy at email@example.com or 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.