Assembly / Machine Operation - Great Benefits!
Location: Devens, Massachusetts
Posted: December 20, 2016
Reference ID: 1439338018
Adecco is currently hiring for multiple long term opportunities with a huge client of ours in Devens MA!
Opportunities available are focused in: Assembly / Machine Operation.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
- $12 / HR First Shift (7am-7pm)
- $12.50 / HR Second Shift (7pm-7am)
All roles offer paid training, overtime and serious opportunity for career advancement!
Roles are available on both day and night shifts.
Requirements for all Opportunities:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- All candidates must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- All candidates must pass pre-employment background checks and drug screens
All roles are Temp to Perm and offer amazing benefits once hired as a perm employee including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Matching 401K
- Pet Insurance
- And several more!
If you're interested in making an exciting career move with a large and successful company that you can advance in, please reply to this posting with your most up to date resume for consideration.
Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon!