Adecco is searching for experience machine operators for a tier one automotive supplier located by KCI airport. Machine Operators will be responsible for the manufacturing of welded metal piece. Machine Operators will require candidates to work in a fast paced warehouse atmosphere, packing welded pieces into containers and running quality checks on welded materials. Starting pay rate is $12.00 an hour with an opportunity to go permanent quickly.
If you meet the qualification listed below- Apply Now!! Don't wait!
Responsibilities for Machine Operator roles include but are not limited to:
• Installing material into machines
• Lifting up to 50lbs and moving materials to designated areas
• Report defective materials to department supervisors
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Must be flexible to work multiple shifts
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.