Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1085431673
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Center, TX. This is for an opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble parts. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• Ability to read blue prints, master prints, or visual instruction sheets
• Ability to read measuring devices
• One year of woodworking experience preferred
• Basic math skills
• High School diploma or GED
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to use the following tools, equipment and materials proficiently.
• Staple guns, screw guns, hand trimmers, hand sanders, glue guns, hammers, clamps
• Plastic & metal banders, miter saws, table saws
• Manual and semi-automatic pallet jacks
1st shift: 6:00am to 4:30pm Pay $11.00 - $13.00
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Center, TX or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled