Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Assembly/Packaging Operator to be located in Phenix City, AL.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes the Vogue, International brands.
The Assembly/Packaging Operator will:
• Construct and package displays in an efficient, accurate and timely manner for shipment to our customers
• Report to assigned work area at scheduled time
• Assemble / label corrugate for display build
• Assemble / label correct mix of products for display
• Package / label assembled display in master shipper
• Build skid of assembled displays for storage in warehouse
• Retrieve products to fill sample requests and display components as needed
• Fulfill employee purchase orders for onsite distribution
• Conduct general housekeeping daily
• Follow instructions and direction from lead person and/or supervisor
• Work in a safe manner and obey all safety rules
• High school diploma or GED, and one to three months of related experience is required
• Must have the ability to work in conditions that may be cold, and/or noisy on a daily basis.
• Must be able to be on your feet for the duration of the shift is required.
• Lifting up to 25 pounds is required on a regular basis and heavy lifting (i.e. 50 pounds and over) is also required on occasion
• Pushing and pulling on average of 750 pounds on a regular basis is required
• Must be able to use hands to handle and feel. Must be able to reach with hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, and crouch
• PIV certification is preferred
• Ability to work Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM with overtime and weekends as required
United States-Alabama-Phenix CityOrganization
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function