Adecco is assisting in the staffing of a Team Lead Supervisor for Great Northern Corporation in Chippewa Falls, WI.
If you are interested in a position is for a 2nd shift Lead associate, please see details below ! This is a temporary- long term position that will challenge you to utilize your Management, and attention to detail skills. While working as a Warehouse Assembler your primary job will be assisting with completing the daily tasks listed below! To succeed in this position we are looking for interested people willing to be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude! If you're excited about being apart of our team starting with this job, and you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
! Bonus Info!
* We are now offering a fun compensation plan for attendance, which means you could get some exciting prizes with us!
* Also Adecco is currently holding a referral program! So when you refer a friend who gets hired, then works first 40hrs, earn $50.00 per person!
Responsibilities for this Team Lead job include:
- Must be able to twist, bend, lift, and stand through out full length of shift.
- Assist in packing, and assembling of customer shipments
- Light assembly of point of purchase cardboard (corrugated) displays.
- Team Lead responsible for supervising production line, as well as assisting with production quota.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- For Safety we require; safety glasses and closed toe shoes while on production floor
- Assist in making daily quotas on production
- Train new starts on the proper assembly instructions
- Comply with OSHA rules and policies
- Assist to maintain safety standard in and throughout the workplace
- Attend daily meeting for training and warehouse needs
- Maintain assigned line of associates to complete assembly of product
- Must work in all areas of the warehouse as needed (gluing, stitching, machine running, banding, palletizing)
- We are looking for candidates the hold at least 2 years experience of Management -
- Due to this being a Production based position; we are also seeking candidates with at least 2yrs Light Industrial experience.
- Must be available to work Saturdays, if needed.
2nd Shift: 2:30pm- 10:30 pm (Monday- Friday)
During peak seasons, Saturdays may be mandatory
Starting pay rate
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.