Location: Irwin, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 1225831412
Monday through Friday
Temp to hire
Adecco is seeking an Assembly Technician with experience in mechanical or electrical assembly or repair. Assembly Technicians will be responsible for building large and complicated units, assembling intricate and expensive apparatuses, machines and equipment, and adjusting to very closer tolerances.
This is a temporary to permanent position paying $13/hour.
Additional Responsibilities for this Electrical or Mechanical Assembly Technician job include:
* Blueprint reading
* General inspection and attention to detail
* Use of hand tools and measuring units
* Plan, build, process/assembly procedures and document
* Fit and alight to close tolerances, testing on complete products and sub assemblies
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* High School diploma
* At least 2 to 3 years of experience in mechanical or electrical assembly or repair, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong blueprint reading skills
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
* Ability to lift 35 lbs.
* Candidate may be required to pass a drug screen.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
APPLY NOW with your resume to be considered for this Assembly Technician position located in Irwin, PA. Or, contact the Blawnox, Adecco office for more information at 412-828-5940.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.