The Asset Librarian will establish the file structure and tagging methodology for the DAM system, with an emphasis on ease of use for the end user. This role will work across digital, writing, design, production and other Marketing Partners to intake, catalog, and manage all assets. The Asset Librarian will also be responsible for distributing assets across teams, so there is wide knowledge of what exists in the repository. This person is a key resource for all marketing with their encyclopedic knowledge of all our assets. The Asset Librarian also develops and advocates for best practices and standards for adopting and scaling DAM technology. A flexible and agile approach is essential in this fast-paced environment, as is a drive to work across the organization to deliver for our clients.
- Gatekeeper of the DAM ensuring high quality of assets and content, recommends processes and workflows, and maintains DAM Governance standards.
- Work with users to determine metadata/taxonomy and security/role requirements.
- Assist the Platform team with maintaining the DAM, training and troubleshooting problems.
- Lead the data and asset migration process, cleaning and mapping assets prior to ingestion and quality control checks after migration.
- Train internal and external users on the use of the DAM.
- Work with technology and vendor partners to configure custom workflows and integrations with other marketing systems.
- Perform DAM system reporting and develop KPIs and dashboards to monitor program effectiveness
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.