At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need an Asset Management Fund Manager who will work closely with the Capital Markets, Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Customer Experience departments to ensure proper performance, administration and compliance of Vivint Solar's tax equity funds.Vivint Solar currently owns over 575 MWs of solar systems with over 84,000 customers and will continue to grow into the future.
You'll change the world by...
- Understand inverted lease and partnership flip Tax Equity structures and develop expertise with terms in investor agreements
- Report on fund revenues for ASA & MSA services versus the ASA & MSA costs incurred each month to derive a high level P&L for post-PTO services
- Assimilate life-to-date loss & default numbers and create an ongoing reporting structure track & report each
- Interface between portfolio-performance metrics and each fund's monthly summary to ensure accurate reporting of exceptions and one-off accounts
- Provide ad-hoc fund performance and financial analyses as required
- Create and utilize tools to provide analytics related to fund performance
- Assist in solving complex issues in areas where no precedent exists
- Assist in maintenance reporting procedures to ensure receipt of required investor reporting information
- Assist in due diligence process with management and investors regarding issues related to Asset Management
- Work with IT to ensure timely receipt of all reporting data
You'll do that with your...
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets providing financial and fund performance analyses
- General familiarity with GAAP, financial statements and tax/accrual accounting practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate across organizations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; proficient with Word and PowerPoint
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or similar quantitative field
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.