Overview: ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Job Description: Assistant Account Manager is accountable for assisting in day to day operations of assigned work teams at client site. Build, improve & maintain relationships with clients & employees; develop and retain staff; coordinate needed support services to effectively run the accounts to meet or exceed financial & operational goals & provide quality customer service. Maintains weekly operating schedules and completes payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after hour response at client site as required including but not limited to emergency response and discipline issues. Essential Functions
- Assist in supervision/management of assigned team of Security Officers and hourly Supervisors including hiring selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
- Fill in for account manager on vacations/holidays or as required. Acts as daily back-up for after hours calls/emergencies and is required to respond directly to employee and client issues as they arise.
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manager client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
- Apply, uphold, and enforce AlliedBarton and site specific policies and procedures and maintain appropriate documentation
- Plan and execute site Safety Training according to site and company policies and procedures and maintain all appropriate documentation for file
- Ensures client is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates
- Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.).
- Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect.
- Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
- Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet AlliedBarton's corporate training standards.
- Perform account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation.
- Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field. Or 2 years business experience.
- Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred
- At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
- Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
Closing: AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT
! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com .
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Requisition ID: 2016-90644
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.