Assistant Coach - Plano, TX
The Assistant Coach, in partnership with a front line Coach, will support a team of 15 - 20 customer service and sales associates. Responsibilities include coaching, mentoring, floor walking, call monitoring, and providing escalation support for client requests. The successful candidate will periodically take inbound calls to support the team and to demonstrate how to effectively manage a client call. The Assistant Coach is an important leadership role in the contact center, and will assist with key projects, contests, sales initiatives and other activities as needed.
- Develop solutions dedicated to fostering a positive work environment, teamwork, growth and high morale within the department.
- Will assist in writing employee mid-year and end of year performance reviews.
- Support inbound calls periodically, emphasizing a focus to assist in achieving service level and sales targets.
- Assist with Team Quality Monitoring and Coaching
- Handle Escalated Calls effectively with the goal of being to address and resolve issues directly and regain customer commitment to brand.
- Perform Investigations as necessary with respect to Account set ups, transactions, etc.
- Keep current on all updates, changes to policies, procedures and products.
- Assist with the recruiting and placement of front line sales and service associates.
- Contribute positively to the team effort with ideas, suggestions and actively participating in team meetings and discussions.
- Will act as a liaison between sales associates and other departments such as Customer Service Workforce.
- At least 1 year of experience in a retail customer service environment
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of call center experience
- 3 years of retail management experience
- 3 years of sales experience
- 2 years of experience in leading and managing large teams of 15+ associates
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.