ATEP (Arconic Titanium and Engineered Products) is a world-class producer of titanium aero ingots and mill products-and a leader in multi-material airframe subassemblies and advanced technologies and materials, such as 3D printing and titanium aluminides. Titanium is the world's fastest-growing aerospace metal, and we're taking it to greater heights with vertically integrated capabilities and deep materials science expertise. Our engineered products and solutions help build the world's most advanced aircraft-and also help protect our troops and power our world.
The Assistant Controller
offers the opportunity to become a vital member of a high profile, high energy, Titanium Alloy production unit created within a well-established, respected company with decades of industry leading manufacturing performance. Arconic has made a $31 million investment in facilities & equipment over the past 24 months in support of a 7-year contract to provide cutting edge materials to the Aerospace industry. The manufacture of Titanium Alloy process uses industrialized ground breaking production techniques that have been seen as revolutionary to the titanium melting industry. Come be part of a team that produces the most highly sought after titanium products with an aggressive ramp in product demand over the next several years.
Arconic is seeking to fill an Assistant Controller
position at its Melt & Mill Facilities. The Assistant Controller will directly assist in all plant level accounting and finance functions including general ledger, forecasting, management reporting, and follow processes to ensure compliance with Arconic Self -Assessment Testing (ASAT ASP) and other internal audit requirements, as well as US GAAP and Arconic ATEP reporting requirements. This position will report directly to the Controller. Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with Controller in the development, review and entry of periodic forecasts, annual operating plans and long range plans;
- Manage monthly close process and maintain general ledger controls;
- Review monthly account reconciliations and journal entries;
- Prepare monthly business review presentations and variance bridges with commentary;
- Review monthly intercompany gross profit and inventory balances;
- Prepare daily operating and P&L reports for management review;
- Oversee physical inventories and cycle counts;
- Support financial and internal control audit;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 5 years of financial work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution;
- CPA / CMA certification preferred;
- Demonstrated experience with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Practical experience with SAP or similar ERP system;
- Oracle experience a plus.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.