Assistant Customer Development Manager
TIGI is seeking an Assistant Customer Development Manager to join our Brand Building Department located in Lewisville, Texas. This is a demanding and challenging role which is central to TIGI’s marketing activity. You will be required to work alongside the Customer Development Manager and take control of key customers on all aspects of growing our portfolio of brands. We are looking for a candidate with relevant brand and customer marketing experience, who is self-motivated, adaptable and a fast learner. You will need to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone with outstanding project management, analytical skills, and a genuine “can-do” attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Customer Development Manager with the development of the channel growth plan based on understanding of channel opportunity landscape, understanding of the customer (buyer, stylist, client) insights, and understanding of channel characteristics.
- Assist with the implementation of the channel plan with custom activations to grow each channel: POG optimization, in-store/ in-salon experience, price, merchandising standard, trade activity programs.
- Lead and excel in merchandising and promotional executions.
- Work with sales team to ensure channel plan is well executed.
- Work with channel leads to provide forecasting for specific promotional programs.
- Assist with the monthly Channel Analysis to provide insights/channel characteristics that will ultimately drive overall growth YOY and thought leadership at shelf.
- Develop and implement channel plans which includes:
- Distribution Gap Analysis
- POG Optimization
- New opportunities for TIGI
- POS Report
- Promotional Analysis
- Implement merchandising plan to drive the TIGI Portfolio’s presence and winning position across channels.
- Assist with the development of volume driving activities to help close gaps.
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of related work and account experience.
- Experience in channel marketing and executions in marketing.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Winning, persistent and resilient attitude, strong human relation, strong analytical skills to effectively present and implement action plans.
- Strength in channel development, growth planning and execution.
- Good logical thinking in process setting and following up.
- Knowledge about trade marketing (experience in trade marketing is plus).
- A team player.
- Set high standards and be proactive in making things happen.
- Value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for winning.
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Ability to use various methods to influence others; high self-awareness/ high social awareness.
- Orientation to Action.
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to lift materials and products up to thirty pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please Note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.