What you will do
Entry level apprentice position is responsible for supporting more Senior Service Technicians with systems repairs as well as performing inspections of burglar and fire alarm systems based on contract requirements. Successful candidate will experience all facets of a service repair. This experience coupled with on the job and classroom training will prepare the right candidate for promotion to a fully capable Service Technician. How you will do it
- Performs inspections of burglar and fire alarm systems based on contract requirements.
- Assists service technicians with system repairs.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints What we look for
Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing TycoIS or comparable product line.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Valid driver's license.
- Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.