Job Description: Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
Sprinkler Installer Assistant
The primary responsibility of the Sprinkler Installer Assistant is to assist the Sprinkler Fitter with installation and service of fire sprinkler systems, including start up through final testing. This includes but is not limited to:
Job Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Following verbal and written instructions in English.
- Carrying/moving equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Performing work from unusual and sometimes difficult positions.
- Must be able to work from ladders and lifts up to 40 feet or more.
- Must maintain a clear and safe work area.
- Must be able to work alternate shift or weekends when needed to meet customer's requirements.
- At least 18 years of age.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED.
- Valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- M ust be physically fit to perform the work of the trade
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.