Assistant Store Manager in Tucson, Arizona
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Assistant Store Manager in Tucson, Arizona. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible to directly deliver service/products to customers as needed. Assist Store Manager with opening and closing duties according to company guidelines. Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Assistant Store Manager:
- Deliver products and services according to company policy and guidelines (Check Cashing, Payday Loan, Title Loan, Signature Loan and other services.)
- Intercede with escalated Customer issues as required
- Support Customer Advocates in transaction efficiency as needed
- Support Store manager with proper execution of Store Incentive Contests
- Ensure that additional Services/Products are offered by store staff
- Provide EE Performance Management according to HR Guidelines
- Ensure compliance of all HR policies and guidelines
- Perform Open and Close duties according to company guidelines
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year progressive management experience in a Retail environment
- 1 year prior Customer service experience
- Proven ability to train and develop others
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong cash handling skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Pays $12-16/hr. Hours of operation are Monday- Sunday 8am-9pm. You must be able to work any day/any shift during the hours of operation.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assistant Store Manager in Tucson, Arizona or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.