At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking an Assistant Operations Manager that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As an Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in running the day-to-day operations of the office and solar panel installation process from start to finish.
- Assist in ensuring the safety of the staff assigned to their office by scheduling trainings.
- Assign trainers and follow up with the progress for each new hire.
- Confirm that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments.
- Monitor and oversee daily production of the office and its employees.
- Help inspect job sites of each installation crew and correct as needed.
- Accompany crews on jobs sites to ensure quality and improve techniques.
- Monitor the progress of all accounts associated with their office.
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns involving the installation process.
- Coordinate with corporate departments on a daily basis.
- Must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must be very organized and have great communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management preferred
- 2-4 years construction experience
- 2-4 years management experience
- Experience with project management and construction experience required
- Solar industry a plus
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.