Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Summary:
Responsible for preparing and coordinating any functions pertaining to the Human Resources processes at all business locations for Togwotee Mountain Lodge. Duties include keeping records of personnel-related data on both paper and in the electronic database to ensure all employment requirements are met according to Aramark standards. Duties also include understanding the progressive disciplinary processes and assisting with policy enforcement, consistency, understanding and orchestrating all employee orientations. While maintaining Human Resources procedures, duties also include managing the J1 program, Employee Events, Housing and various administrative duties that support the on-site operations. Key Responsibilities:
- Implement new administrative procedures and forms as directed by HR management.
- Maintain all employee Personnel files according to Aramark standards.
- Support the on boarding of new hires, including Orientation and assisting managers with the hiring process.
- On-site facilitator of the international student J1 Work & Travel program
- Assist the GM with any investigations conducted.
- Provide guidance to other managers and hourly employees to solve problems, answer questions, and research issues that may arise within the administrative function.
- Housing: room assignments, issues, inspections, etc. Working with GM & Maintenance to use budget accordingly with upgrade plans.
- Drive employee events, town runs, etc. in the summer season
- Events: creating and facilitating all employee events, both on/off property, works with Transportation to coordinate drivers (winter)
- Gab; weekly employee newsletter (employee interviews, guests levels, tourism/travel related articles, property & employee specific news and information)
- Coordinate and lead special projects.
- Recommend methods to improve operation processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Serve as a resource for other departments on matters pertaining to functional area.
- Transportation/Mail Carrier (Summer only): As needed, collect lodge mail, make bank deposits & run department errands in Jackson multiple times a week
Manager on Duty (MOD): Act as MOD one night a week, responding to issues (for guests/employees alike) that may pop up, as needed. Qualifications
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field.
- Experience in Sports & Entertainment or at least five years experience in hotel or hospitality operations management.
- High energy level that is communicated to the team and exhibit a proven track record for growing business.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to manage in diverse environment with focus on client and guest service, experience in guest-centric environment where feedback is welcome and changes made accordingly
- Strong concessions, catering, cash sales, and beverage experience preferred
- Union experience
- Creative problem solver with exceptional competence with using Microsoft Office programs to provide analysis
- HACCP, Food Safety, TIPS program, BTD, Labor management, COS and Inventory analysis skills preferred
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.