Adecco is currently recruiting for an Assistant Repair Technician for our client in Tolleson, AZ. This is a 2nd shift opportunity. Our client is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. This is a great temporary to permanent opportunity with a global company!
- Testing cable boxes and modems
- Manual dexterity
- Ensure quality and safety standards are met at all times
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform tasks in high speed, high volume environment
- Experience working with small parts and tools
-Perform maintenance and calibration checks
- Perform other duties as assigned by Section Head or Supervisor
- Knowledge of Audio and Video equipment
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime
- Flexibility to modify schedule as needed
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
The Assistant Repair Technician position is available on 2nd shift. All candidates who apply must be available to flexible to work M-F and weekends. Overtime will also be required and hours are subject to change.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.